~Jiaoshen Playlist~

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My 1st Post

Hey Everyone, this is my 1st time write blog...i would hope to share my every single moment and every little things that happen in my life...
Today , for me is an unhappy day, one of my best frenz / classmate JUn (AGUMON) have withdraw from UTAR . He had decided to study management course in MMU. i still rmb the 1st time i meet him in the orientation day of my uni .That time he wear pink colour T-shirt and a pair of sunglasses looks like "dai lou" but a little bit gay (haha...juz joking). He can be consider as the 1st fren and classmate i meet in UTAR.
He was given a nickname AGUMON by Jared bcoz he looks like it. At 1st he really dun like everyone called him like tat , but at last he had no choice!!! So he juz accept it.


me & Jun after presentation

beside is our ps tutor ms sharon

I hope that he will work hard in future to achiEve his goal !! ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK MY FREN~

0 comments: